The recipient health center of the Sr. Cecilia B. Abhold Award will receive:
- $200 to be used for health education materials of their choice to further their outstanding efforts serving migrant and seasonal farmworkers.
- An award plaque to be displayed in their health center
- Exposure among peers at their respective Migrant Stream Forums. Highlights about their outreach program will be shared with the audience during the award presentation.
- A letter of recognition from HOP describing the highlights of the health center's exemplary outreach efforts and persistent commitment to migrant and seasonal farmworkers. We encourage recipients to share this letter with their Board of Directors, use it in fundraising efforts, and send it to local community groups to increase community awareness and gain local press exposure.
- Recognition within HOP's Outreach Connection e-newsletter and mention on our website.
"I really enjoyed the training. Presenters were very well informed and well prepared. Great handouts for future reference. Keep up the great work!" -Training Participant